Back home after camping with friends over the last 3 days. We had a great time! The weather was perfect and made for good sleeping weather. We rented a boat and tube on Friday and spent the day on Alum Creek. Made some great memories and had yummy food over the fire. Will post pictures soon when I figure that part out. Oh, did I mention that Boyscouts showed up last night. This morning they were scouting more than nature. They were scouting......Morgan! Luckly, she was not tuned into the situation like daddy was! Haha!
More later! Let the loads of laundry begin! UGH!
Sounds like a great weekend! I can't wait to do that stuff with Julianna!
ReplyDeletedoes Shawn need to borrow on of Rob's rifles?
ReplyDeleteWhat the what? I had no clue that you had a blog! Post, girl, post!!!! It's fun to keep in touch. Hope your school year gets off to a great start, yea third grade!!!
ReplyDelete