Well, as you can see, I have not been so good about updating. So, it's off to the races now!
The rest of the family is now done with school. This leaves me as the lone person getting up at the crack of dawn to trek off to work. Ugh! These are the days I wish I could find that wonder job. That being, still make my current salary and be able to veg out at home. Then again, I think that would get on my nerves after a bit so I press onward. I will admit however, there is that moment every morning when the alarm clock goes off that makes me dream of the veg out plan.
Since the kids (that includes Shawn) have such an extended summer this year we have purchased a pool. Well, Shawn actually did the purchasing when I left him home alone one day. I came home to a large above ground pool on the side of the house. Don't get me wrong, we had talked about the idea but what a shocker to come home to it set up! The girls love it and it does keep them busy and gives them exercise. Now we need to have some pool parties!!!
Since the pool, I now want to start planning the patio and landscaping to go with it. Did you know that trees are one of the biggest rip offs!! I mean really, who is going to pay money like that?? Wow! I need to trek into the woods and find some saplings to dig up!
Well, that will have to be the update for now. We are camping this weekend so I must go get the troops packed up. Lots more going on for us Wilhelm's this summer so stay tuned! I might even figure out how to get pics on here! (I know you are excited!)
:) Rebecca
Great blog- way to go! I love the pool story! You leave for work, no pool. You come home, and you have a pool! haha! Sounds like Shawn was a busy bee that day - that has to be a lot of work setting up a pool LOL!
ReplyDelete